Sunday, February 8, 2015

Serial.....anyone?


Have you heard of Serial?
A friend turned me unto this epic podcast last December. I listened to episode one and was immediately hooked. It's the story I wrapped all my Christmas presents to and cleaned my house with. I COULD NOT stop listening!
If you haven't heard of it, here's the low down-
If you are interested check it out at serialpodcast.org


SEASON ONE: EPISODE 01

THE ALIBI

It's Baltimore, 1999. Hae Min Lee, a popular high-school senior, disappears after school one day. Six weeks later detectives arrest her classmate and ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, for her murder. He says he's innocent - though he can't exactly remember what he was doing on that January afternoon. But someone can. A classmate at Woodlawn High School says she knows where Adnan was. The trouble is, she’s nowhere to be found.
It goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment